Thursday 14 July 2011

TEAM WORK

My team comprises of my mom and my righthand gal, Jaime. Help is always just a phonecall away with my friends and family. I couldn't have asked for a better support structure.

Herewith a few pics of some of the adult functions that I have done. We take care of your party from the decor to the catering and entertainment.

Enjoy the pics!!


Bernie's birthday dinner party:



"Lady Cupcake"  caviar cupcakes




camembert cheese with a fruit, honey and nut center

Mini nachos

Mojitos


Beef fillet bruschettas




Michaela's sweet 16 bithday party






50th Birthday party





                                                Megan & Daniel's wedding
                                        

                                                    

                                                     





Bernie's Babyshower  madhatter tea party theme





No comments:

Post a Comment